Fine Art in brief
- Trains you to become a visual artist
- Unique ateliers to develop your talent
- Your own studio space from year 2
- A stimulating learning community
How do you know Fine Art is right for you?
The Bachelor of Fine Art is right for you if you are visually-minded, curious and driven. If the following profile describes you, we'd like to get to know you.
- You’re bursting with creative ideas
- You’re able to translate those ideas into images
- You dare to experiment with media and material
- You’re culturally and socially curious and engaged
- You have lots of perseverance and a critical attitude
- You can work independently and you are self-disciplined
Why choose Fine Art at HKU?
This Bachelor’s programme gives you plenty of opportunities and freedom. After a general first year, you will learn to forge your own study path. You’ll do lots of individual study, as well as collaborating with fellow students, supervised by professionals in the fields of making and theory. This is an ideal combination as it gives you a clear picture of the visual art field. You’ll work in your own studio or in the workshops for print, plaster/ceramics, wood, metal, and digital and performative media.Exited? Apply now!
The course in figures
Want to know how the Bachelor of Fine Art scores compared to other courses?
Go to the course in figures (in Dutch)