In the Texspace workspace, it's all about textile techniques. Experiment with screen printing, embroidery, or sublimation, whatever takes your fancy. Our enthusiastic staff will be pleased to assist you.
In Texspace, we like to combine craftsmanship with new technologies. You can edit your screen printing on the computer, for example. If you then print the patterns for the object you want to make, you can really come and produce your design in the workspace.
This workspace at location IBB-laan is divided in two parts. In the print area you can print and/or dye your material. In the construction area you can make combinations of textiles and other flexible materials.
In Texspace you will find plenty of different machines and tools:
- Sample books of all (screen) printing and dying techniques.
- A five-metre long screen printing table.
- A transfer press for realising your print or reinforcing a fabric.
- You can also flock.
- Various (industrial) sewing machines.
- Overlockers for finishing fabrics.
- An Ultra Sonic for processing synthetic fabrics.
You can buy all kinds of materials from us, including various fabrics, hot water dye and transfer paper.