Welcome to Music Design for Games and InteractionMusic Design for Games and Interaction is one of the pathways in the HKU Music and Technology school's Bachelor of Music course. In Music Design for Games and Interaction, you learn to use sound and music for the best user experience.
These could be users of museums, concerts or festivals, but they could also be gamers and users of household appliances. Sound and music play an important role in the experience of these users. So you, as a Music Designer, contribute to improving the daily experience of this group.
Music Design for Games and Interaction in brief
- Using sound and music for a better user experience
- Part of the Bachelor of Music course
- Lecturers from the professional field and lots of practical projects
- A broad professional field and excellent job opportunities
When is Music Design for Games and Interaction right for you?This course is really suited to you if you:
- Are interested in composition or sound design.
- Would you like to work on the user experience for games, interactive installations and other forms of interactivity.
- Enjoy discovering new methods and techniques in the area of music or sound design.
- Work well with professionals from other disciplines, such as game design and installation and performing arts.
This programme is in Dutch only!
Please only apply if you are able to read and write Dutch. To see all details, please see the Dutch language version of this page.
Go to Dutch page