Welcome to Audio Design!Audio Design is one of the pathways in the HKU Music and Technology school's Creative Media and Game Technologies Bachelor degree course. As an Audio Designer, you focus mainly on sound, using technology. You can make this as experimental and creative as you wish. That's what makes this course such fun and so unusual!
After this course, the world is your oyster. The professional field is enormous. You might tour with a band as sound engineer, develop an app where music has a practical function or design a movement-activated controller.
Also, creative sound experts are hard to find and highly sought after. So you will be off to a flying start once you graduate.
Audio Design in brief
- Technology-assisted sound design
- Part of the Creative Media and Game Technologies Bachelor degree course
- A unique combination of creativity and technology
- Lecturers from the professional field and lots of practical projects
- A broad professional field and excellent job opportunities
When is Audio Design right for you?
- You have a feel for music and sound. You would like to combine that with new technologies and applications.
- You have a good understanding of the various music and media disciplines grouped in the projects.
- You're interested in research and development and in the application of the results.
This programme is in Dutch only!
Please only apply if you are able to read and write Dutch. To see all details, please see the Dutch language version of this page.
Go to Dutch page