The Historical Performance Department of the HKU Utrechts Conservatorium is organizing an INTRODUCTORY COURSE again!
Are you considering to study Historical Performance at the HKU Utrechts Conservatorium? From 7-10 March 2017, the Historical Performance Department will organize an introductory course again!
There are different categories of students who can apply:
• Students who would like to do an entrance exam:
The course gives you a chance to get lessons, correpetition, chambermusic lessons and a try-out in preparation of your entrance exam. The entrance exams will take place on the 10th of March 2017 and includes a theoretical and a practical part. Please note that an English test is required as well, see admission (please find the link below).
• Students who are advanced on an historical instrument an who would like to get introduced to our department otherwise.
• Students who are advanced on a modern instrument and would like to get introduced to it's historical counterpart.
The course takes place during a regular lesson week, so you have a chance to 'taste' the school. All participants will receive individual lessons and chamber music lessons. Last but not least, you can listen to a 'lunch break concert’' by some students and to a teachers concert.
• Historical Violin/Viola: Antoinette Lohmann, email@example.com
• Historical Violoncello: Viola de Hoog, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Gamba & Violone: Joshua Cheatham, email@example.com
• Recorder: Heiko ter Schegget, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Traverso: Wilbert Hazelzet, email@example.com
• Bassoon/Dulcian: Wouter Verschuren, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cornetto: Marleen Leicher, email@example.com
• Historical Oboe: Jasu Moisio, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sackbut: Adam Woolf, email@example.com
• Harpsichord: Siebe Henstra, firstname.lastname@example.org
• For entrance exams: see HKU website, see link below (admission).
• Other: free of choice, or ask the main subject teacher for advice.
• Chamber music: free of choice, but we'll inform you after the deadline which instruments we'll have available and on which level, so you we can come up with a well conceived plan.
Fee: €90,-. The entrance exam is free of charge. Closing date for registration: March 1, 2017
If you encounter any problems, please send an e-mail to the principal teacher: email@example.com
Click here for information about the conservatoire and our department.