Audiovisual Media in brief
- Full-time, four-year Dutch-taught course
- Preparing you for a future as a creative filmmaker
- For television, festivals, websites and other applications
Is Audiovisual Media the right course for you?
The Bachelor of Audiovisual Media is the right course for you if you are passionate about making films, videos, television and online productions. Does the following profile describe you? If so, we’re interested in you.
- You’re passionate about the process of making films, videos and television and you’re bursting with ideas for subjects
- You have a broad interest in culture and society, with a clear view on society
- You’re able to translate your ideas into image and sound
- You work well in a team, you enjoy communicating and you’re keen to learn how to convey information clearly
Why choose Audiovisual Media at HKU?You can determine your own pathway. During the course you learn about the different roles in the film production process and you are given the space to choose a specialism, such as editing, sound, art department, production or direction. If you’d rather be an all-rounder, that’s possible too. The graduation project offers plenty of variety: from bold, compelling, idiosyncratic work to cleverly staged, audience-friendly genre films and commercially commissioned films. Many films by final-year students and alumni screen at national and international festivals, on television or online – and they win prizes.
This programme is in Dutch only!
Please only apply if you are able to read and write Dutch. To see all details, please see the Dutch language version of this page.
Go to Dutch page