- We are continually scrutinising ourselves and reflecting on possible improvements.
- We hold discussions with the professional field, alumni and other parties in the Netherlands and abroad.
- We organise evaluations by students and lecturers.
- We keep a close eye on the processes within schools that are important to education and research support, and adapt those processes where necessary.
- We pay a great deal of attention to the expertise of and contributions from lecturers, professorships and support staff.
This creates a continual cycle of improvement, which covers all aspects of educational practice. This is the core of HKU’s quality assurance system. Each school works on the basis of a shared vision of education and has its own quality assurance plan, which is specific to its own educational practice.
Together, we work on a strong quality structure, which encompasses willingness to learn and improve, shared responsibility and involvement, collaboration, open communication and trust.