Interactive Performance Design in brief
- Broad-based full-time course in art, interactivity, performance, technology and audience participation
- A blend of theatre and performance, installation, art and technology
- Designing and making stories and (physical) experiences
- You discover the latest developments in art and technology
- You learn the language of the artist, interaction designer and interaction director
- You learn to link stories, choreography, audience, space, image and sound to create and experience
- This is a top-rated programme according to the Dutch 'Keuzegids' 2024
Could Interactive Performance Design be for you?
You are a real maker and would like to provide your audience with interesting experiences. You identify with this description:
- You like designing experiences, creating environments and telling stories
- You are creative and curious and seek challenges
- You want to work on your own projects but are also a team player
- You want your audience to feel and experience something
- You consider yourself to be not only a designer, but also a maker, inventor and performer
- You enjoy discussions with other makers, inventors and performers
- You want to use the audience to achieve surprising, interesting productions
- You like thinking outside the box and seek unexpected opportunities to produce work
Read on to find out more about Interactive Performance Design.
This programme is in Dutch only!
Please only apply if you are able to read and write Dutch. To see all details, please see the Dutch language version of this page.
Go to Dutch page