Associate Degree Design Digital Media in brief
- Two-year course after vocational education at level 4 or higher
- For creative and enterprising designers
- Working with new techniques
- Collaborating with fellow students, businesses and organisations on real functional end products
- On graduating, option to get a Bachelor in Image and Media Technology in 2 years
How do you know the Associate Degree Design Digital Media is right for you?
Have you completed vocational education at level 4 or higher? And do you want to learn more about digital media? Then the Associate Degree (AD) Design Digital Media is the course for you. Does this sound like you? If it sounds tempting, then we’d like to get to know you.
- You can work independently
- You’re eager to create digital products
- You enjoy working in teams with various designers
- You can take on the different roles of maker, client or project starter
Why take the Associate Degree Design Digital Media at HKU?On this course, you work with classmates and fellow students, the professional field and partners of the course, enabling you to shape your own pathway and network. As you’re studying at a university of the arts, you learn not only a great deal about the profession, but also to exceed your personal boundaries and those of your work. If you enjoy studying, you might want to go on to take a Bachelor’s course. A big plus for graduates of the AD Design Digital Media is that – on admission – they can get a Bachelor of Design Image and Media Technology (IMT) in 2 years. You’re then exempt from the study material in years 1 and 3.
This programme is in Dutch only!
Please only apply if you are able to read and write Dutch. To see all details, please see the Dutch language version of this page.
Go to Dutch page