What is possible?
De Loods is intended for students of the MA Program Fine Art and Theater/Performance. They work on their projects there. De Loods is a unique location with bright, spacious spaces in a studio building. The programs in the warehouse are taught in English, but many languages are spoken among students and staff.
Fine Art students can use all facilities of the IBB-laan and Pastoe Fabriek buildings, such as various workshops, Lending and Media Library.
Koningsweg 2 (please note: entrance on Kranenburgerweg)
3582 GE UTRECHT
Monday 10.00u - 18.00u
Tuesday 09.00u - 21.00u
Wednesday 10.00u - 18.00u
Thursday 09.00u - 21.00u
Friday 09.00u - 17.00u
How do I get to the HKU Loods?
By bike. It is approximately 10-15 minutes by bike from Utrecht Central Station
By bus. From Utrecht Central Station it is about 15-20 minutes by bus. You can take bus 12 to Rubenslaan (platform C8).
- It is a 30-35 minute walk from Utrecht Central Station.
- By car. There is a limited number of parking spaces. You can also park (paid) nearby.
Accessibility and other information HKU Loods
- HKU Loods is partially wheelchair accessible, but the toilets are not.
- The toilets are gender neutral.
- Children are welcome. During events we have a children's playground.
- Service animals are welcome.
- We ask you to come fragrance free. We strive for a low-odor space. Perfume can be a nuisance to those with sensitivity to chemicals.
- There is a designated smoking area outside.
- There is a first aid kit and there are people in the building with a resuscitation and / or first aid diploma.
- We want the HKU Loods to be a safe environment. Discrimination is therefore not tolerated.