Fine Art and Design in Education (full-time) in brief
- Four-year full-time course to become an art educator
- A teaching qualification for all types of school
- Many work practice opportunities to gain extensive practical experience
How do you know Fine Art and Design in Education (full-time) is right for you?This programme is right for you if you are creative, possess good social skills and you enjoy inspiring others to discover the world of art. If you can identify with the points below, we'd like to get to know you.
- You’re interested in art and culture
- You’re creative and you make art yourself
- You’re sociable and enjoy working with people
- You like keeping several balls in the air at once and you’re a good organiser
- You’re interested in thinking about new forms of education and training
Why choose Fine Art and Design in Education (full-time) at HKU?
The Fine Art and Design in Education programme is a community where everyone knows one another. You meet at the Pastoe Fabriek, our own special building. There’s no swiping here. Instead, we take the time to get to know one another. You study as part of a close-knit community where you also meet students from the Fine Art and Crossover Creativity programmes. You make new friends who have a passion for art, just like you.Because you develop your makership and learn to communicate it to others, you quickly learn flexibility, the ability to shape your own work and projects, wherever you like. And of course, there’s a great deal of emphasis on your personal and artistic development. Who are you and where do your talents lie?
You can also study the programme part-time. To find out more, check out the programmes page.
This programme is in Dutch only!
Please only apply if you are able to read and write Dutch. To see all details, please see the Dutch language version of this page.
Go to Dutch page