Welcome to Fashion Design!Fashion is not just about clothes. It’s far more than that. Fashion is closely linked to what happens in society and the world. In your work on the Fashion Design course, you learn to make the connection between your interests, what you think and feel, and the spirit of the times. You learn to show the possibilities of fashion and design in your work. Through your designs, you tell the public your own story.
The four-year, full-time Product Design course is one of the pathways of the Bachelor of Design.
Fashion Design in brief
- Develop as the designer of tomorrow
- Become familiar with different design approaches
- Work with a range of technologies, techniques, materials and visual media
- Experiment in workshops
- Freedom to find your own way as a designer
- At the heart of society
- Individual work alternates with collaborations and working on projects with external parties
- Research and creativity belong together
When is Fashion Design right for you?
- are creative, enjoy making things and want to express something
- dare to experiment
- are open to investigating what product design can mean to you
- are curious about what is happening in the world and what the future will bring
- can work independently and show initiative
This programme is in Dutch only!
Please only apply if you are able to read and write Dutch. To see all details, please see the Dutch language version of this page.
Go to Dutch page