The Bachelor of Music in Education in brief
- Trains you to be an all-round music teacher
- You develop and teach your own music programme
- You can teach all styles of music, from pop and jazz to classical and urban
- Internships starting in your first year
- Focus on your individual development as a musician and as a teacher
Is the Bachelor of Music in Education programme for you?Does inspiring others to make music sound like music to your ears? Then the Bachelor of Music in Education programme is for you. If you can identify with the points below, then we’re interested in getting to know you.
- You are enthusiastic about music and can inspire others
- You have good communication and social skills
- You keep up with trends and developments in music
- You’re always looking for new ways to reach your audience
Why do a Bachelor of Music in Education at HKU?Your study programme revolves around your individual development, both as a musician and as a teacher. Our instructors use several different didactic methods within different fields and musical styles. You’ll work on interdisciplinary projects with other HKU programmes. What’s fun about this course is that you get practical experience starting in your very first year, doing internships both within and outside of school. You’ll make a lot of contacts in the field. Does this sound like fun? Then sign up with us.
This programme is in Dutch only!
Please only apply if you are able to read and write Dutch. To see all details, please see the Dutch language version of this page.
Go to Dutch page