Photography in brief
- Become a professional photographer with your own story to tell
- Receive supervision from lecturers who are active in the profession
- Collaborate with filmmakers, copywriters and graphic designers
- Spacious studios and unique workshops
Is Photography the right course for you?
If you’re fascinated by images, photos and stories, then the Bachelor of Photography is the right course for you. Do you see yourself in the profile below? If so, we're interested in you.
- You’re passionate about art
- You're bursting with artistic talent
- You have excellent communication skills
- You know how to persevere
Why choose Photography at HKU?You’ll learn from the best. You’ll be taught by lecturers who work as independent photographers, artists, image editors and the like. You’ll also work with filmmakers, copywriters and graphic designers. At HKU, you'll have access to spacious, modern photographic studios, equipped with everything you need. The photo printers allow you to print up to size A0, and even larger. And there’s a dark room if you want to work with black and white film.
This programme is in Dutch only!
Please only apply if you are able to read and write Dutch. To see all details, please see the Dutch language version of this page.
Go to Dutch page