Interaction Design in brief
- The first course in Europe to focus on the creative side of technological developments
- You’re taught by lecturers from the professional field of interaction design
- You learn to design working applications, using professional hardware and software
- Become an expert in interaction between people and technology
- A Bachelor of Creative Media and Game Technologies pathway
How do you know Interaction Design is something for you?Are you bursting with ideas about technology and how it’s applied to people? And do you want to design and programme new apps, systems and installations? Then this is the course for you. As an interaction designer, you know all about the interaction between people and technology, and how you can influence that interaction. You enjoy looking for creative solutions, both independently and in a team. As technology is becoming increasingly important in our daily life, you contribute to determining what the world of the future will look like.
This programme is in Dutch only!
Please only apply if you are able to read and write Dutch. To see all details, please see the Dutch language version of this page.
Go to Dutch page