Welcome to Product DesignProduct Design is not just about nice things. It’s far more than that. Product Design is closely linked to what happens in society and the world. On the Product Design course, you learn to develop as a creatively thinking, investigative designer. In your work, you learn to let your imagination speak and to make connections between your interests, what you think and feel, and the spirit of the times. You also learn to show your attitude to design in your work, and what you understand product design to mean.
The four-year, full-time Product Design course is one of the pathways of the Bachelor of Design.
Product Design in brief
- Develop as the designer of tomorrow
- Become familiar with different design approaches
- Work with a range of technologies, techniques, materials and visual media
- Experiment in workshops
- Freedom to find your own way as a designer
- At the heart of society
- Individual work alternates with collaborations and working on projects with external parties
- Research and creativity belong together
When is Product Design right for you?The Product Design course is certainly right for you if you:
- Are creative, enjoy making things and want to express something
- Dare to experiment
- Are open to investigating what product design can mean to you
- Are curious about what is happening in the world and what the future will bringCan work independently and show initiative
This programme is in Dutch only!
Please only apply if you are able to read and write Dutch. To see all details, please see the Dutch language version of this page.
Go to Dutch page