Master Crossover CreativityThe study
Master Crossover Creativity
Mode of study
Creative Transformation
MA Master of Arts
1 year

From the academic year ’23-’24, the master Crossover Creativity will no longer be available as fulltime programme. For more information, see the part-time programme.

Crossover creativity means engaging yourself creatively to design inventive solutions for complex multi-stakeholder challenges in society. You work on your own theme, such as social inclusion, public spatial planning or mental and physical health. You conduct research and bring people together. You think further than one specific discipline or approach. You iteratively develop your knowledge, methods and solutions in co-creation. As a master of Crossover Creativity, you have a societal, socio-economic and cultural impact.

The master of Crossover Creativity course in brief

  • For pioneers in change and innovation
  • You help design the future of society
  • You see the power of creativity, entrepreneurship and crossover collaboration
  • You go on to work as an innovative designer, environment manager or social designer, for example
  • Offered as both a full-time and part-time course

Is the master of Crossover Creativity something for you?

You have a critical and open mindset. You are fascinated by social developments in the world around you. Developments on which you want to have a proactive impact, together with others. Does this sound like you? Then read on.
  • You enjoy working creatively to bring about change
  • You have designing, creative and exploratory knowledge and skills
  • You like to find innovative ways to solve complex issues
  • You enjoy connecting with other disciplines, expertises and new partners
  • You have obtained a bachelor's degree

This programme is in Dutch only!

Please only apply if you are able to read and write Dutch. To see all details, please see the Dutch language version of this page.

Go to Dutch page

Find out more?

First, read the frequently asked questions. Haven't found your answer yet? Get in contact with the Student Affairs Service Desk. They will help you with questions about (almost) everything that has to do with studying at HKU.