Choir Conducting for Professional Musicians in brief
- A one-year, practice-based course in choir conducting
- For musicians who have completed a conservatoire programme
- Study conducting technique, rehearsal technique, vocal technique and explore the repertoire
- A total of 32 classes
Is Choir Conducting something for you?If you’re a musician with a Bachelor of Music degree, or if you’ve completed a programme at a similar level, and if you’d like to develop further in choral conducting, then this course is really right for you.
Choir Conducting course: practical information
- When: Fridays from 10.00-13.00, starting Friday 23 September 2022
- Location: HKU Utrechts Conservatorium, Mariaplaats 27/28, 3511 LL Utrecht.
- Fees for 2022-2023 academic year: € 1.550 including entrance exam and examination fee.
- Entrance exam: 9 or 16 September 2022 from 10.00-13.00.
This programme is in Dutch only!
Please only apply if you are able to read and write Dutch. To see all details, please see the Dutch language version of this page.
Go to Dutch page