Minor Music and Technology in Practice in brief
- You will be introduced to music and technology repertoire and various tools and design methods
- You put your knowledge directly into practice within a project
- You, yourself, choose the pathway along which you would like to develop further
When is the minor Music and Technology in Practice right for you?How can a blind person experience a sunset through music? How do pro gamers improve their performance using AI and biodata? And what does sound contribute to augmented reality? Curious about the answers to these questions? Then this minor is really something for you. Are you also good at devising creative solutions and do you have an affinity with making, producing or playing music? If this sounds tempting, then we’d like to get to know you.
Practical information on the minor Music and Technology in Practice
- From February 2021 to June 2021 (semester 2)
- Number of contact hours: between 12 and 32
- Number of hours of autonomous study: between 8 and 28
- Testing: project presentation, documentation and reflection, and reflection on your personal development.
This programme is in Dutch only!
Please only apply if you are able to read and write Dutch. To see all details, please see the Dutch language version of this page.
Go to Dutch page