Game Art in brief
- Broad, full-time course to become a game artist
- Combine your own style and ideas with the practical and technical sides of the profession
- Work with professional game engines and the latest development software
- Plenty of scope for personal development of your unique talents
- Learn from professionals in the gaming industry
How do you know Game Art is right for you?You’re not just a good gamer. You also study the design of games and want to learn to design them yourself. Does this sound like you?
- You’re interested in games, design, drawing and what motivates people
- You’re creative
- You enjoy working in a team
- You like trying things out
- You want to learn how games are devised, designed, programmed, sold and played
- You want to continually develop and keep up with the profession
Why study Game Art at HKU?The Bachelor of Game Art course gives you plenty of scope to develop your own style. You build a broad foundation from which to specialise in your own direction. Our game artists deliver top quality in many different situations, so they’re in great demand in the game industry, in the Netherlands and abroad.
This programme is in Dutch only!
Please only apply if you are able to read and write Dutch. To see all details, please see the Dutch language version of this page.
Go to Dutch page