Pre-master's of Interior Architecture in brief
- Preparatory programme for the Master of Interior Architecture
- Improve skills in the areas of architecture, architectural engineering drawing, visual art work, design methods and investigative design
- 2 times 11 Saturdays, part I: September - December, part II: February - May
- Lessons from 9.15 to 15.15
- On average, 4 to 6 of the total of around 14 Pre-master’s students go on to do the master’s course each year.
How do you know the Pre-master's Interior Architecture is right for you?
Maybe you want to take the Master Interior Architecture, but you don’t know quite enough yet about spatial design, design methods, visual art work, architecture and architectural drawing. In that case, the Pre-master's Interior Architecture is right for you. The Pre-master's will suit you if you have a bachelor’s degree in design, fine art or architecture. And you can also apply for an admission interview if you’re working at Higher Professional Education level as an architect or designer.
This programme is in Dutch only!
Please only apply if you are able to read and write Dutch. To see all details, please see the Dutch language version of this page.
Go to Dutch page