Please note: it is no longer possible to register for semester 1. Registration for semester 2 is still possible
Minor International Arts and Cultural Management in brief
- Read all about international arts and culture management
- Including unique foreign experience of 2 to 12 weeks.
- Collaborations with other disciplines.
- Teaching period: from September to February or from February to July
- Lessons are taught in Dutch
Is the minor International Arts and Cultural Management something for you?Do you like collaborating with other disciplines? And do you enjoy a challenge with a foreign, cultural character? Then we at the International Arts and Cultural Management Minor are interested in hearing from you. You qualify if you are attending a bachelor degree course in a social, creative or economic subject.
Practical information on the minor International Arts and Cultural Management
- Mandatory contact hours per week: 10
- Number of fours of self-study per week: 30 (including teamwork)
- Testing: final project with final presentation and report
This programme is in Dutch only!
Please only apply if you are able to read and write Dutch. To see all details, please see the Dutch language version of this page.
Go to Dutch page