If you want to be a candidate for the Master of Music, you are motivated to develop further and you know how to substantiate this in an interview and in your motivation letter in which you set out your study goal. The admissions committee also assesses your portfolio and your curriculum vitae.
Please note: to be admitted to our Master’s programme, you must demonstrate sufficient competence in the English language by submitting an official international IELTS or TOEFL test certificate. For more information about the language requirements, please visit studentportal.hku.nl/language
- Apply online via studielink.nl
- As soon as we have received your online application, you will receive further instruction by email about the documents you will have to upload. This comprises amongst others a portfolio of your work, a motivation letter, a proof of your English proficiency, and a preliminary MMus study plan.
- Subsequent to uploading, your assignment will be assessed by the selection committee. We will keep you informed about the results through e-mail.
- On the basis of this assessment, candidates will be invited to attend an entry interview, if necessary through skype.
- After you have been admitted to the course you will receive further information on how to complete your enrolment.
Admission closing date
The admission deadline for prospective students with a Dutch or EER nationality is June 25th.
The admission deadline for prospective students with a non-EER nationality is April 15th.
The closing date for sending in your assignment depends on your nationality. We can not guarantee handling assignments submitted after the closing date.
There is a limited capacity for the admissions. Here you can find more information regarding availability.