Here you'll find the necessary steps to enrol for the Master Scenography.
To inform you thoroughly about the Master Scenography, the programme team organizes chat sessions. During these sessions you can ask all your questions about the master’s programme.
1. Apply online via "studielink'.
2. As soon as we have received your online application, you will receive more information by email about the documents (filled out questionnaire, digital portfolio etc.) you will have to send in.
3. Based on your documents you will be considered for an interview. If it is not possible for foreign students to come to Utrecht for an admissions interview, the interview will be conducted by telephone or via Skype.
4. After you have been admitted to the course you will receive more information on how to complete your enrolment.
Please note: To be admitted to our Master’s programme, you must demonstrate sufficient competence in the English language by submitting an official international IELTS or TOEFL test certificate. Please submit language test certificate before May 1st, 2017!
• Deadline documents 26 May 2017. If you are considered for an interview it will be on 12 June 2017.
Please note that the earlier you start your enrolment, the better we can help you make your application successful.